AAZ performance is committing to respect current regulation regarding protection ofindividuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the institutions and bodies of the European Council& Parliament, of April 27th 2016, rule (UE) 2016/679.
1. Collecting the information
Datas are collected during your website navigation, or newsletter inscription. These datas includes your name, first name, E-Mail adress.
Automatic data is also collected through your computer and navigation systems such as IP address, software data, type of materiel recognition and navigation pages.
All datas collected during your visit can be used for:
- Answering your contact requests
- Send you the AAZ newsletter
- Statistic analyze of our website use
3. Data confidentiality
All collected data’s on our website is AAZ proprietary only. These personal data’s can be shared with trusted close collaborators who also apply the same confidentiality rules as AAZ, for specific missions. None of these data’s will either be sold, exchanged transferred or given to any other companies.
4. Data protection
AAZ is implementing a set of safety measures in order to preserve and protect your personal data. Your personal data are stored in computers and servers that are kept in safe environment.
5. Right of access and correction
According to current European regulations, the end users of our website have the following rights:
- Users have the right to access, modify, correct their personal data in accordance with Articles15 RGPD and 16 RGPD.
- Users have the right of update, completeness and accuracy or delete their personal data whenever these are inaccurate, outdated, ambiguous, or whenever collecting / usage / communication / conservation of these data’s is forbidden, in accordance with Article 17 RGPD.
- Users have the right to revoke at any time any approval in accordance with Article 13-2c RGPD
- Users have the right to the purpose limitation principle in accordance with Article 18 RGPD
- Users dispose of an opposition right on the processing of their data with Article 21 RGPD
To exercise your rights, feel free to address them by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Retention Period
Storing your data will not exceed 36 months.
7. Data processing controller
18 impasse de la Bibardière